Here is a list of great PARENTING BOOKS:
- Cohen, Lawrence. Playful Parenting / The Opposite Of Worry
- Coloroso, Barbara. Kids Are Worth It!
- Faber, Adele and Elaine Mazlish. How to Talk So Kids Will Listen / Siblings Without Rivalry
- Greene, Ross W. The Explosive Child / Raising Human Beings
- Kurcinka, Mary Sheedy. Raising Your Spirited Child / Sleepless in America / Kids, Parents, and Power Struggles
- Neufeld, Gordon and Gabor Maté. Hold on to Your Kids
- Rapee, Ronald M. et al. Helping Your Anxious Child: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents
- Satter, Ellyn. Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense / Your Child’s Weight: Helping Without Harming
- Siegel, Dan. No Drama Disciplne
- Chapman, Gary. The Five Love Languages of Children
- Peters, Dan. From Worrier to Warrior: A Guide to Conquering Your Fears
- Tatkin, Stan. Wired for Love
My name is Joanne Boyd and my goal is to connect with you and support you in your parenting journey. I’m a Registered Early Childhood Educator / Parent Educator with a Bachelor of Science degree and 20+ years experience in the child and family sector. I can provide mobile in-person services with a 25 km range of Ottawa Centre. Beyond the 25 km range, I charge extra for mileage but am happy to try to accommodate you. I am also available for phone or zoom sessions. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your parenting challenges at 613.793.6618.